Frequently asked questions
We have answered the most common questions below. Please contact us if you have a question not answered in this section.
1. How much does your service cost?
No matter how complex your proposed company may be, all you will have to pay for registration of the company is $520. This fee includes $457 mandatory ASIC lodgement fee that we will pay to ASIC on your behalf. That means all we charge you for our service is $63.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
The fee is payable by Master or Visa card upon the completion of the application for company registration. There is no upfront fee.
3. What is your refund policy?
We can provide the refund only if the company registration didn’t take place. Once ASIC has issued you with a company registration certificate, the fee will be payable by us and therefore we will not be able to refund your cost. Any problems related to lodgement have to be addressed by sending us an email or contacting us over the phone.
4. Who can form a company?
Anyone can form an Australian company. The only condition is that at least one of the company directors has to be resided in Australia as well as the company’s office address should be an Australian address.
5. Will I need to provide my identification or sign anything?
No, we do not require you to provide identification or sign anything. However we will send you declarations of consent, agreements and other documents which you will have to print and ask the appropriate people (directors, shareholders, secretary and public officer) to sign. These documents are only for you to keep with other records of your company.
6. What information do I need to supply to register a company?
You will have to provide the following details:
• the proposed company name
• the class and type of company
• the registered office details
• the principal business office details
• director and secretary details
• share structure details and
• members' share details
7. How long does the registration process take?
It takes about 10 to 20 minutes to complete the questionnaire, another 10 minutes for us to lodge your application and then about 30 minutes for ASIC to issue a certificate. The process may take longer if there are problems or discrepancies in the data that you provided and ASIC rejects the application.
8. What documents will I receive upon the registration?
• ASIC Certificate of Company Registration
• Company constitution
• Opening minutes of directors
• Consents to act as a Director, Secretary or Public officer
• Consent to use address as Registered office if the
• Notice of appointment of Public officer
• Appointment of auditor
• Application(s) for shares
• Share Certificates for shareholders